|The Case for a Secret Space Program- LIVE & LIVESTREAM!|
|WHEN:||Thursday July 20th - Sunday July 23rd|
|WHERE:||JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Spa & ONLINE LIVESTREAM|
221 N. Rampart Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89145
Since its formation MUFON has been dedicated to finding the truth about UFOs through its mission of investigation, research, and education. There is one truth that is very clear from our excellent work over the past 48 years, and that is the Government has successfully kept all aspects of their involvement with UFOs from the public:
· Their intercept procedures
· Their recovery procedures
· Their use of unmarked military craft
· And their management procedures for controlling
Why would the Government keep these things secret? There are several possible reasons that come to mind, any one of which would be an excellent reason:
· They are unable to reliably control our airspace and knowledge of this would make citizens feel unsafe.
· UFOs and extraterrestrial visitors are real and they fear knowledge of this would have an adverse effect on our economy, world religions, or result in public panic.
· Treaties or alliances with one or more extraterrestrial civilizations have been signed without Congressional approval.
· We have successfully reverse engineered these craft years ago, discovering new principles in science and have created our own secret space program.
Comments by Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, in 2001 stated that there was $2.3 trillion dollars of Defense spending unaccounted for. Could these funds combined with compartmentalization be funding multiple independent secret space programs? Why is it that the most powerful country on earth, the United States, has no known capability to put a man in space for six years now and must rely on our supposed enemy the Russians to do so?
While it is true that the existence of a space program totally unknown to the public and the media is an extraordinary claim, ufologists now agree that to support extraordinary claims we need not just Carl Sagan’s requirement for extraordinary evidence but extraordinary investigation, which is what MUFON is all about.
MUFON is not endorsing any particular view but will be providing an open forum for knowledgeable witnesses, researchers and scholars to present their evidence in support of the premise that one or more secret space programs exist. Our hope is that by creating an environment of open discussion that it will promote independent scientific investigation of the evidence presented.
Attend the MUFON Symposium in Las Vegas July 21-23rd and actively participate in “The Case for a Secret Space Program.” Then make up your own mind if it is real or not.
MUFON It is the oldest and largest civilian UFO-investigative organization in the United States. MUFON claims 4,000 members worldwide with chapters in 43 countries and all 50 states. The group has over 500 certified field investigators deployed worldwide, who undergo training and certification by MUFON.