It’s so easy to feel disconnected: we spend so much time staring at screens, and the news tends to either have us running for cover, or we may find ourselves triggered and argumentative, even if we care about them or have very similar beliefs.
Whether you want romantic or business connections - or simply better friendships - connection is an art. And it's accessible to all of us.
WHAT'S A CONNECTION JAM?
Connection Jams are guided processes, in a safe and fun space, where participants learn skills to connect both with themselves more deeply and then with others. It contains embodied practices and movement, heart-centered dialogue, and relating authentically. You will learn a holistic framework for connection that you can bring to both your relationships and to your daily life.
In this very participatory, safe and fun experience, The Heart of Connection, you will:
• Learn how to not lose yourself in connection (whether in a relationship or with a large group of people)
• Move your body, and connect authentically with others through dialogue (note: this is not a space for sexualized touch, and it's also not contact improv)
• Get tangible ways to deepen any connection in your life (be it with your partner, friends, family or work)
WHO IT'S FOR:
• Both singles and couples (this is not a dating event)
• People who are interested in personal and spiritual growth - and who value authenticity
• All who enjoy movement, depth, and play
Expect a caring, safe space… to move… and to have fun... and to make great new connections who see you for who you are. You'll walk away feeling safe, energized, and renewed... and perhaps surprised at how easy connection can be, even if you've never met the other people there before.
WEAR AND BRING:
Dress for movement (dance, yoga, etc.), and bring a water bottle.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR: Jonathan Bender, MS, MFA, the creator of Connection Jams, has been leading workshops and coaching for over 20 years. He has coached and taught workshops to thousands, focusing on self-expression, public speaking, personal growth and "the performance of your life." The founder of WholeSpeak, LLC, he spends his time teaching how to show up in life and on stage with authenticity, power, and dynamic presence, and has a mission to help our world heal the wounds of disconnection. Jonathan is also a professional theatre director, actor and writer, and holds an MFA in Theater: Contemporary Performance and a Master's in Performance Studies and Speech Communication. Learn more at http://www.WholeSpeak.com, or access his free course on speaking with authenticity, power and presence: http://www.YourTrueVoice.org
***Event likely to sell out - Presale tickets advised***
***RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org