770 Tamalpias Drive
Corte Madera, CA 94925
Location: Town Center of Corte Madera - Community Room, 2nd Floor, Administration Bldg.
Doors opens:1:30 P.M. Speaker Starts: 2:00 P.M.
Did you know that stress, anxiety, and negative self-talk are conditions of out of balance Chakras? The answer to happiness lies within - and its simpler than you realize. Seven levels of awareness reside within our own energy system. By balancing the Chakras, you have the key to unlock your path to more meaning and happiness in your life. In this presentation Linda Bertaut, founder of Chakralicious and Your Life Matters to Me, will reveal:
• How each Chakra relates to common challenges, blocks and self-doubt (and an easy way to clear those barriers)
• What it really means to be blocked or out of balance energetically
• How the Chakras relate to the 7 levels of self-awareness
• Three methods that heal out of balance Chakras, so you can maintain balance, happiness and your sense of purpose in life.
As a bonus, Linda will select an audience member to do a live demo how to read the energy of the Chakras and perform a chakra balancing treatment.
Author, speaker, and Reiki master teacher, Linda Bertaut is a holistic, award-winning energy healer who specializes in training others to incorporate energy healing and energy medicines into their lives and business. Her lifetime passion for performing make-overs led her to the beauty industry over 30 years ago. What started as make-up and image make-overs turned into wellness and “Energy Make-Overs” for body, mind and spirit. Linda is the founder of www.Chakralicious.com, www.YourLifeMattersToMe.com, and a contributing author to the Milady Standard Esthetics Advanced textbook on Wellness Therapies for Estheticians.
All are welcome — The suggested donation is $5 ASD members, $7 non-members. — Children and teenagers welcome.
For information: 415-897-4011
****Next Meeting - Nov. 17th! ****
Driving Directions to Town Center Corte Madera, 770 Tamalpias Drive , Corte Madera CA 94925
US 101: North or South - to Tamalpais/Paradise exit, go west, and make the first right into Center’s parking lot and park on the right. Walk through the main entrance, go up a few steps on the right and enter the big glass doors of the administration building on your right. Take the elevator to 2, turn right, and there we are!
• POT-LUCK SNACKS! (optional) We provide tea, water, juice and cups. Please DOWSE and see what to bring! P.S.: If you'd just like to attend, that's fine, too – all are welcome.
• Join us for a no-host supper afterwards – with the speaker!
* * * Dowsing Is an Ancient Art Serving a Modern World * * *A dowser is a person who communicates with the universe through the use of mind, body and tools. Tools are used as a significant method of increasing a person's sensitivity to receiving answers to questions that go beyond one's three-dimensional senses. Dowsing is the active and systematic experiencing of intuition.
• We have a blog, and we need your help!
Please send dowsing material for us to put up - there is all kinds of wonderful information out there, and we'd love to add yours! Send in articles on your work, experiences you’ve had, things you've done with dowsing and related topics.
* Miracle stories, angel stories
* Schedules of events and activities in your area
* Book/movie reviews
* Insights on dowsing, something you have learned
* Photographs, for example, orbs, dowsing conferences,
* How you use dowsing
Get creative, and keep your articles to 300 words.We will post them on the West Coast Dowsing Conference web site as a way to keep info and energy flowing — http://www.dowserswestcoast.org.
• Other Area dowsing groups:
North Bay - Adam at email@example.com
San Jose – group meets monthly on the second Saturday.
Contact Wayne Hoff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sierra Dowsers – Donna Ahlers at email@example.com
Gold Country Dowsers – Sharron Hope at