Please join the Watch Party and In-Person Celebration: “Unleashing the Collective Genius: Celebrating 10 Years of Transition in the US!"
If you can - bring a snack or dish to share (we'll be providing wine and beer!)
Transition US cordially invites you to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Transition Movement in the US. While there are many different ways to do this, we are creating an interactive opportunity where members from all over the US can meet. At the Permaculture Skills Center in Sebastopol (where are Transition US offices are located), we will be celebrating in-person and joining those from around the country in several recorded and live events. Here is the schedule. Feel free to join us for any or all of the festivities!
- Arrival and welcome: 10:00am -10:30am
- Rob Hopkins keynote: 10:30am -11:15am
- Replicable examples panel: 11:15am -12:00pm
- Potluck Lunch and informal discussion: 12:00 – 1:00 pm
- Live, interactive session: 1:00pm - 2:15pm
- Margaret Wheatley keynote: 2:30 - 3:15pm
- Wider movement panel: 3:15pm - 4:00pm
- Visioning, discussion, and closing: 4:00pm – 4:45pm
On Oct. 27th, Transition US will offer two 45-minute, never-before-seen, pre-recorded keynotes, as well as two lively panel discussions with national movement leaders, and a live 75-minute, interactive gathering that will include an update by Transition US staff, brief celebratory shout-outs from Transition groups around the country, and the presentation of several awards to our grassroots network.