WHERE THE OCEAN MEETS THE JUNGLE
Bursting with energy and love, this is feel-good, wild partying at its absolute best.
FEEL THE MUSIC
A stellar lineup of international and local artists playing on beautiful stages, brought to life by multi-sensory performers.
NEW ADDITION - AudioFly
With a lineup that spans across genre boundaries and international cultures, sprinkled with the best sonic legends that Europe, Latin America, Costa Rica & Mexico, Envision truly showcases some of the finest music in the world also welcoming Gone Gone Beyond, Morillo, Amine K, DRRTYWULVZ, David Satori, DJ Dakini, Def 3, Nico Luminous, Samuel J, Javier Portilla, Evan Fraser and Vir McCoy, Footprints, Mila Tina, Sam Klassik, Cats Pijamas, Centaurus A, Fernando Melo, Neztha, K-Tron, Förë Movimiento Afro, DJ Mezi and the Envision Orchestra with Vir McCoy!
STRETCH YOUR MIND & BODY
From yoga and meditation to skill-sharing workshops, enjoy a carefully curated program for radical self-development.
EXPLORE THE JUNGLE
An otherworldly experience in a remote part of the Costa Rican coastline where the ocean meets the jungle. It is our honor and privilege to welcome you to back to the sixth year at our home, Rancho La Merced, outside Uvita in Costa Rica, and our 10th Year of Envision Festival. Perfectly perched at the junction where the rainforest connects with pristine tropical beach, Rancho la Merced is everything that we could ask for and the true jewel of our invitation to Costa Rica. While just a short, two minute walk to the surf of Playa Hermosa, Rancho la Merced stands as a testament to the glory of Costa Rica’s untamed natural beauty presenting a jungle environment that can only exist here. As always, the real headliner for Envision will be awaiting you over the horizon, the beach being the favorite gathering place for each sunset of the event.
Envision takes place in the ‘Southern Zone’ of the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. A truly magical place where the rain forested mountains meet the warm pacific ocean. The zone exemplifies exotic paradise – boasting a wealth of adventure and exploration amidst verdant jungle and warm ocean waters. As the most biodiverse place on Earth, it literally buzzes with life. The people here are gracious and friendly, making it easy to get around, find what you need, and experience the local culture. Pura Vida!
1) Sustainability - We develop sustainable solutions where guests depart with the tools to integrate into their own lives and communities.
2) Music - We deliver cutting edge music that blends genres and creates a positive and communicative interactive dance floor experience.
3) Spirituality - We create a safe space to share knowledge and ideas, while enlightening all those traveling different paths.
4) Movement - We invite you to awaken your body, strengthen your soul, enlighten your mind, and open your heart to express your true self in all of your beautiful glory.
5) Health - We promote conversation about how best to apply this powerful knowledge, both eastern and western, to treat ourselves, while keeping sustainability of the planet in mind.
6) Art - Living is an art form. At Envision we curate a 360 degree immersive art environment that blends the edges of the canvas with the world around it.
7) Education - We invite thought-leaders and change-makers in every field of our pillars to learn new ideas, and inspire each and every one of us to create the world we ENVISION.
Envision Festival 10-Year Anniversary
Our roots run deep, as deep as a decade. Every lap around the sun does wonders. More meaningful than the next. As a community, we’ve grown. As a festival, we continue to flourish. We look back with gratitude and relish in the revelry.
Looking ahead, the path is undefined, unknown. The air is heady. The greenery is dense. Nature’s playground has become our jungle gym. But it is in this uncertainty that freedom lies. An openness to something new, something that’s been brewing inside. They say it takes 10 years to master a skill. But what good is a skill if it remains buried, unshared.
The stage is set. We’re ready to shine brighter than before. The time to unearth Envision has come. To share this secret spectacle with the world. To celebrate all that it is with old friends and welcome new faces home.
We’ll shout it from the treetops,
To let the world know,
The original jungle festival was born 10 years ago,
And it’s wild wild spirit is more alive now, than ever before.