Sebastopol, CA 95472
DEBRA's Top 10 Tips for Making Lemonade - During our Global Crisis - From the Big Bag of Lemons We Have Been Given!
The canceling and postponement of events, and all the challenges that our community and global human family are facing right now, saddens me very much. But I’d also like to share another viewpoint that is important for me. This unprecedented global crisis has the potential to inspire everyone on the planet to collectively experience deep personal inquiry, radical reevaluation of our lives, and potentially unforeseen positive lifestyle changes. This also may be the "evolutionary catalyst” that our world needs at this exact time.
On a spiritual level, the huge suffering and challenges that the world collectively and all of us are going through right now, can be seen as a "Dark Night of the Soul" for all of humanity and for each of us as individuals. Anyone who has personally gone through the radical experience of a “Dark Night” in their lifetime - which includes me big time - knows that it is one of the most horrible things that could happen to you. It strips away everything you thought was most important to you.
Yet as you pass through it, if you can utilize what the experience is there to teach you, it can turn out to be a major evolutionary up-leveling for your soul and your life. Hopefully each of usand the collective of humanity can learn from this radical messenger, who is touching everyone on the planet now. Whatever is behind this virus, whether it was created as biological warfare, a result of 5G, as a way to create a vaccine, or just naturally from from "bat soup", it's my prayer that the end result will be humanity coming together towards cooperative healing, realizing greater truths, and cultivating compassion for all.
I've been through a lot of challenge in my life, as I'm assuming many of you have. And I think it's important to make and share the LEMONADE that we can make from the lemons we have been given now. So as we go through this Birth Canal together, let's tune in to some of what the "Corona Virus Messenger” is here to personally teach us (and certainly is teaching me):
1) We are ONE: Everyone is experiencing this collectively. We cannot deny, reject or hurt others on the planet. We are all connected and we are all in this together. And ideally we can solve this and make the best of this together.
2) Slow Down: Right before this happened I was moving so fast I even prayed for a "day out of time". Well I got it! And so did all of humanity. So it is really a time to take a breath, slow down, not do so much, and be present in the moment. Use this as an opportunity to shift your pace from hurrying to flowing.
3) Don't let fear overtake you: Fear has a way of running your thoughts way down the road to scenarios that aren't true. So this is a big test for all of us to be fully present and appreciate that you are okay in the moment, and you just don't konw how things will be in the future, so culutivate trust. And please spread the CALM. Share a supportive, calm field to everyone that you meet in your world. It makes a big difference and creates a rippling effect!
4) Go out in nature: Nature is the ultimate healer and she's calling you to come be with her, as she is one of the most rejuvenating and safest places to be, even if it's under a tree in your backyard. As we've heard now because humanity is not incredibly active, the typical pollutions in the air and the waters is clearing, so celebrate that with nature.
5) Improve our immune systems: This is a wake-up call to boost our immune systems, not just for COVID-19, but for everything that we are susceptible to at this time including any other viruses, cancer, pollution, EMFs, and many, many other things, etc. We've got herbs, supplements, breath, improving our health and always and in general raising our frequency.
6) Cultivate deep compassion: Just as during any crisis, this is the time to take care of our brothers and sisters, and help where we can. Instead of hoarding, share with your community. Reach out, and even give financially if you can, and deeply support each other. It's time to share the LOVE big time.
7) Take your own much-needed Spiritual Retreat: Make time for your own meditation and deep inquiry, rest and take care of and rejuvenate yourself. Many of us have probably been overdoing it, so this is a time to invest in yourself. And the world is joining you!
8) Reach out to your Soul Family and Soul Tribe: With the extra time that you may receive from this experience, make a point to reach out to people that you love, and that are part of your tribe, by phone and Skype. Check in with people and tell them that you care for them and love them. Don't stop the connection, expand it. Hearing that you care can make all the difference.
9) Benefit from all the Online Programs available today: There is a huge plethora of inspirational and educational online programs that you probably never have time to look at. Now's the time! As well as connecting with all the Online Community Gatherings that are happening now. Debra Recommends and Harmony Connects shares all the top online programming available today.
10) Love and acceptance are the bottom line: Along with dealing with all the extreme hassles, life challenges, and economic instability that this messenger brings, let's make a practice to come back to "acceptance and love" as the bottom line towards ourselves, our situation, our family, the planet and all of humanity.
And hopefully we will get back to gathering together at Live Events SOON!
Loving and Appreciating you all!