Do you ever wish you could learn to sing kirtan? Do you have an existing practice and want to go deeper? Have you been wanting to connect with other people who love Kirtan?
I’m really excited to invite you all to The Art & Practice of Kirtan: The NEXT Level
Join Jai Uttal and a vibrant & supportive community for an 8-month online journey into the heart of devotion!
This training will take you from wherever you are now in your path to the next step.
• In-depth singing practice sessions with Jai Uttal in the ten Thaats of North Indian classical music. This will help us refine and tune our God-given vocal instruments which, in turn, will help us to connect our voices to our emotions and to spirit. Also, singing in the more exotic scales will open our minds to new musical combinations and our hearts to new devotional moods and feelings.
• Eight LIVE interactive zoom classes with Jai Uttal
• Two LIVE interactive zoom sessions with our dear friend and co-teacher Daniel Paul on the rhythms of kirtan.
• Two live sessions with our very own Nubia on the Gods and Goddesses of Bhakti.
All of these sessions will have ample room for lots of questions and answers.
• RatikaDasi will host online practice sessions of the songs we are learning
We will be sending lots of goodies and surprises and, on top of all that, you’ll get two Kartal lessons!
In 8 months you will have an opportunity to develop a deeper inner and outer practice and make meaningful connections in our growing community.
This journey will help support and raise us all up as we shine more light into this world.